expo kit




                                          Register Now!



As an international attendee or exhibitor traveling to any of the chamber's conferences you may need a valid visa to enter the U.S. Travelers from certain eligible countries may be able to visit the U.S. without a visa, through the Visa Waiver Program. View a list of VWP countries

If you are from a country that does not participate in the VWP, you will need to apply for a visa and make an appointment with your U.S. Embassy or Consulate for a visa interview. You can receive a letter of invitation from the chamber to support your visa request.

What to do to apply for a visa …
1. Register for the International & Multicultural Business, Homebuyers & Health Expo on Thursday, June 22, 2017. In order to receive a letter of invitation from the chamber. To register now, click here.

2. To request your letter of invitation call us at 718-722-9217 or click here

3. Schedule your appointment for a visa interview early! Wait times depend on location and time of year, but you can find out specific procedures and estimated wait times by checking your U.S. Embassy/Consulate's. (http://www.usembassy.gov/)

Other valuable visa application tips...
• Make sure you have a valid passport for at least six months after the date of the event.

• Present proof that you have strong ties to your country of residence. Proof of employment or business ownership are good examples of strong ties.

• If applicable, show proof that you have traveled internationally before to the USA and have returned within the time restrictions of your visa.

Be prepared for your Interview … You will need the following:
• A valid passport
• Appropriate visa application forms
• Visa fee proof of payment
• Documents detailing employment status, reasons for travel, and financial status
• Proof of previous visits to the U.S.
• An official letter of invitation from the chamber and proof of advance
registration to attend the Green Summit, on Thursday, November 19, 2015 are strongly recommended
• Any additional documents required by your local U.S. Embassy or Consulate