ONE DAY. ONE LOCATION. ENDLESS OPPORTUNITIES
This Expo is the 2014 event that will attract entrepreneurs, decision-makers and professionals who will be learn about products and services that will be available to help their businesses achieve their goals. It is also an excellent opportunity to network to expand one’s client base. If you are an entrepreneur, professional, decision-maker or executive, then participating at this event is a must! Nowhere else can you speak with so many of your perfect target market, face-to-face and make on-the-spot deals!
Why exhibit at the NACC Multicultural Business Expo?
Gain direct face-to-face contact with business owners & decision-makers
Reach a captive audience and generate NEW CUSTOMERS immediately
Make on-the-spot sales
Introduce your company to new prospects
Reach a very large pool of potential clients within a short period of time
Brand your business
Have direct access to your target market
Introduce new products and services
Conduct market research
Enjoy direct access to the press
Provide live product and service demonstrations
Distribute product samples
Featured at the NACC Multicultural Business Expo
• Exhibitor Floor - There will be a showcase of businesses with products and services to help business owners and start-ups grow their businesses.
• Educational Seminars - During the day, exhibitors and attendees will learn from experts in their fields.
• Service/Product Showcase Stage - New products and services will be showcased for attendees with audience participation.
• Raffles & Giveaways - Everyone loves these!
• VIP Welcome Breakfast - This is an opportunity to start your day right with a great breakfast and listen to and network with top level business speakers
• Annual Juneteenth Celebration & Expo Cocktail Reception & Awards - In order to recognize the accomplishments and provide visibility for outstanding business owners and professionals, NACC, AAICC, HAICC and NYSCHCC will host an Annual Juneteenth Celebration & Expo Cocktail Reception & Awards, which occurs on Juneteenth. The theme will be Economic Deprivation & Its Correlation to Crime. Join us as we celebrate those who are leading the way in innovation and bringing new ideas and services to the marketplace.